- MSRP Starting From
- Fuel Economy(L/100 Km)
The new 2018 Odyssey is shining light on what it really means to have the perfect family vehicle. In all aspects of the new design, the Odyssey is constructed to keep every family member happy. This minivan takes family-friendly technology, performance, and design to a whole new level.
Honda started with the hood. The new grill features a silver bar that connects through to the headlights. The Odyssey’s signature lightning bolt beltline now features a more elegant stance, as Honda has managed to hide the sliding door tracks in the lower portion of the rear quarter windows. The new design directs towards the rear of the vehicle that features LED taillights and an available (and new this year) hands-free power tailgate with foot activation.
Safety At Its Best
The 2018 Odysseys will feature the Honda Sensing suite of advanced safety and drive-assistive technologies, even at the base model.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS™)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC
The Center That Controls It All
The 2018 Odyssey showcases an impressive array of technologies and features that allow everyone to stay connective, even if they are three rows back.
- CabinWatch – using a camera, CabinWatch lets the driver and front passenger keep tabs on passengers both day and night via the 8-inch Display Audio screen.
- CabinTalk – enables the driver to talk to second – and third-row passengers though the second-and third-row speakers and rear entertainment system headphones.
- Connected Rear Entertainment System – second- and third-row passengers can enjoy streaming video on the ceiling-mounted, 10.2-inch WSVGA Rear Entertainment System through the available in-vehicle 4G LTE Wi-Fi, public Wi-Fi or user’s cellphone data plan. A new “How Much Farther?” app lets passengers track the family’s trip progress.
- CabinControl – using a downloadable app, users can use a smart phone to control the rear entertainment system, rear cabin heat and air conditioning, and send destinations to the embedded Honda navigation system.
- Social Play List – part of CabinControl, Social Playlist operates like a virtual jukebox, allowing up to eight family members to upload their music choices to the audio system via their smartphones. Cabin quietness is enabled by new features and technologies including triple door seals, available acoustic front and side glass, and increased use of sound-deadening materials under the floor, in the engine compartment and under the fenders, along with standard Active Sound Control technology.
There’s no limit to what you can get.
The options are unlimited when it comes to the 2018 Honda Odyssey. Each model showcases an array of features. This year, there’s an Odyssey for everyone.
- Odyssey LX
- Odyssey SE
- Odyssey EX
- Odyssey EX-RES
- Odyssey EX-L RES
- Odyssey EX-L NAVI
- Odyssey Touring