- I have a U.S. model Honda, and I am now living in Canada. I have learned that American Honda issued a recall on my vehicle. Can I have the recall repair done at a Canadian Honda dealership?
- I am planning to move to Canada from the United States with a Honda automobile that I bought in the U.S. What do I have to do?
- If I purchase a used Honda in Canada that was originally sold as a new car in the United States, will Honda Canada provide any warranty coverage?
- If I move to the United States with my Canadian Honda, will the manufacturer’s warranty be valid in the U.S.?
- What documentation do I require if I am moving to the United States and I want to take my Honda vehicle with me? Will my warranty be valid in the United States?
- I received a recall notice concerning my vehicle. What should I do now?
- I have just purchased (or am considering purchasing) a used Honda. How can I determine where the vehicle was serviced in the past, and what service has been performed?
- I had a flat tire on my car, and I am still within the warranty period. What warranty coverage is available on my tires?
- I just bought a used Honda and there was no Owner’s Manual with it. How can I get one?
- I am working on my own Honda and need some technical support from Honda to get my car fixed. Can I call your engineers and get them to help answer my questions?
- I find that in winter, the original all-season tires do not provide enough traction. Can I put snow tires on just the front wheels?
- Can Honda recommend different tires for my Honda than those which were installed as original equipment?
- I want to modify my Honda and install a different engine or transmission than was originally installed in it at the factory. Can Honda Canada provide me with information on how to do this?
- How do I find out if my Honda has any outstanding recalls?
- How do I obtain information on the fuel economy ratings for my vehicle?
- The radio in my Honda has a security code, and I had to disconnect the battery in my car in order for a repair to be performed. I cannot find the security code card for my radio and now it will not work. What do I have to do to get my radio to work again?
Section 1. Movement of Vehicles between Canada and the United States
Section 2. Vehicle Information