No. Check your Honda or Acura Plus contract for details on how to obtain a pro-rated refund if you are moving outside Canada with your vehicle.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I received a recall notice concerning my vehicle. What should I do now?
- I have just purchased (or am considering purchasing) a used Honda. How can I determine where the vehicle was serviced in the past, and what service has been performed?
- I had a flat tire on my car, and I am still within the warranty period. What warranty coverage is available on my tires?
- I just bought a used Honda and there was no Owner’s Manual with it. How can I get one?
- I am working on my own Honda and need some technical support from Honda to get my car fixed. Can I call your engineers and get them to help answer my questions?