No. If you live in an area or drive in conditions that require tires with better traction, you should consider installing winter tires, but you must install them on all 4 wheels, not just the drive wheels. Again, be sure to use tires that are the same size as originally specified for your Honda.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I received a recall notice concerning my vehicle. What should I do now?
- I have just purchased (or am considering purchasing) a used Honda. How can I determine where the vehicle was serviced in the past, and what service has been performed?
- I had a flat tire on my car, and I am still within the warranty period. What warranty coverage is available on my tires?
- I just bought a used Honda and there was no Owner’s Manual with it. How can I get one?
- I am working on my own Honda and need some technical support from Honda to get my car fixed. Can I call your engineers and get them to help answer my questions?