I have a U.S. model Honda, and I am now living in Canada. I have learned that American Honda issued a recall on my vehicle. Can I have the recall repair done at a Canadian Honda dealership?

Yes. Although the same recall may not have been issued in Canada, any Canadian Honda dealership can obtain the parts to perform the recall. If the same recall was not announced in Canada, however, or if the recall parts for affected U.S. models are different, the Canadian dealer may have to request a special parts order, which could take some time if the parts have to be ordered in from the U.S.