I am planning to move to Canada from the United States with a Honda automobile that I bought in the U.S. What do I have to do?

If you want to import your Honda into Canada from the U.S.A., you must contact American Honda Customer Relations at 1-800-999-1009 to obtain the necessary paperwork, if in fact your vehicle is eligible for importation, prior to arriving at a border crossing in Canada. You must also contact the Registrar of Imported Vehicles in Canada, at 1-888-848-8240, and/or visit their web site.