If you want to import your Honda into Canada from the U.S.A., you must contact American Honda Customer Relations at 1-800-999-1009 to obtain the necessary paperwork, if in fact your vehicle is eligible for importation, prior to arriving at a border crossing in Canada. You must also contact the Registrar of Imported Vehicles in Canada, at 1-888-848-8240, and/or visit their web site.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I have a U.S. model Honda, and I am now living in Canada. I have learned that American Honda issued a recall on my vehicle. Can I have the recall repair done at a Canadian Honda dealership?
- If I purchase a used Honda in Canada that was originally sold as a new car in the United States, will Honda Canada provide any warranty coverage?
- If I move to the United States with my Canadian Honda, will the manufacturer’s warranty be valid in the U.S.?
- What documentation do I require if I am moving to the United States and I want to take my Honda vehicle with me? Will my warranty be valid in the United States?
- I received a recall notice concerning my vehicle. What should I do now?
- I have just purchased (or am considering purchasing) a used Honda. How can I determine where the vehicle was serviced in the past, and what service has been performed?
- I had a flat tire on my car, and I am still within the warranty period. What warranty coverage is available on my tires?
- I just bought a used Honda and there was no Owner’s Manual with it. How can I get one?
- I am working on my own Honda and need some technical support from Honda to get my car fixed. Can I call your engineers and get them to help answer my questions?